We’re looking for a keen, self-motivated person who wants hands-on experience making content at a small sustainable design brand.
The role will focus on creating videos for social media channels, and would suit a graduate or student with experience making content. You’ll hit the ground running shooting videos in our studio, editing, and posting on our social media channels to help us hit growth targets.
What we’re looking for
- Confidence to conceptualise, script, produce, and shoot short-form video content for our social channels, primarily TikTok, Instagram Reels, and YouTube
- In-tune with social trends, even before they hit; ability to respond ASAP to trends/memes to capitalize on those opportunities
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience using in-app social media softwares and video editing tools such as Premiere Pro
- Experience in shooting video and photography content
- Experience in posting video content on social media
- Be able to manage your own time
- This role is based in Brighton so would suit someone living in the area or able to travel in easily. Please do not apply from abroad, this is a UK based role.
This is a paid internship @ £11.50 ph and will initially run for a three month period, working 9-5pm, 3 days per week (potential to increase to 5 days per week as we grow).
Please send your CV, a little about you, and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Content Creator Intern”.
Emails and messages sent elsewhere will not be considered.